Date: Jun 16 2018, 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Vicenza Better Opportunities for Single Soldiers (BOSS) - Del Din Bldg 41 Google Map
Navigate your way down a mountain canyon while rappelling down waterfalls and wading through creeks! Canyoning is a mix of hiking, rappelling, and whatever else it takes to descend the canyon. You can expect frigid waters on this experience.
After canyoning, we will find a place to have lunch before heading back to Vicenza.
- Canyoning equipment (helmets, harnesses, wetsuits, etc.)
- Canyoning guide
- Trip facilitator
- Block of instruction
Not included: Lunch
Estimated drive time: 3 hours
- Ederle Outdoor Recreation, 6:15 a.m.
- Del Din Shoppette, 6:30 a.m.
What to bring:
- Euro for purchases (lunch, pictures, etc.)
- Swimsuit and shirt to wear under wetsuit
- Closed-toe shoes
- Dry change of clothes
- Sun protection (sunglasses with tether, sunblock, lip balm, etc.)
- Water and snacks
- Comfort items for bus ride
- Waterproof camera
What a great way to release and let go!
Get updates, information and more! Follow us on Facebook.
Register with Outdoor Recreation by June 14 in person or over the phone.
For more info, contact the BOSS advisor at 335-696-5672.
- Tel: +39 0444-66-2712
- Military DSN Tel: (314)637-2712