Date: Aug 29 2020, 3 a.m.
Swiss cities are a treat to visit and Lucerne is no exception! The town itself is gorgeous and water centric with gorgeoues views of the surrounding mountains. The gorgeous waterfront is inviting with their modern concert hall incorporated into the overall atmosphere. A 14th century bridge connects the towns fortifications with gorgeous artwork on the underside of the bridge covers.
Whether you take a voyage on one of the lakes paddle steam boats, check out the secret fortresses and hidden mountain tunnels, or enjoy a riverside meal, Lucerne is a wonderful destination to check off that bucket list.
Learn More: Lucerne
- Guided tour
- Trip facilitator
Our Destination: Luzern, Switzerland
Estimated Drive Time: 6 hours each way
Departs: Ederle Outdoor Recreation at 3 a.m.
Estimated Return Time: 3 a.m.
What to Bring:
- Tourist Passport
- Euro for purchases (meals, shopping, etc.)
- Activity appropriate clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Water and snacks
- Comfort items for bus ride
Please Note re: COVID-19 Precautionary Measures:
- Groups of 20-25 people may be divided during some tours
- All customers must provide their own masks and wear in accordance with the latest guidance
- All customers not in the same family must maintain a 1 meter (3 feet) distance from others
Don't miss this beautiful Swiss city!
Visit our facility page and scroll down to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) sections to find answers to many of your trip and program questions.
Get updates, information and more! Follow us on Facebook.
$100.00 Ages 14 and over
$65.00 Ages 4-13 years
$15.00 Children 3 years and under
Register with Outdoor Recreation in person or over the phone by calling +39 0444-71-4900 (DSN: 646-4900).
Tourist Passport Required
- Tel: +39 0444-71-4900
- Military DSN Tel: (314)646-4900