Date: Aug 1 2020, 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Leave Italy without actually leaving Italy! San Marino is a republic state surrounded by Italy. This microstate claims to be the oldest surviving sovereign state and constitutional republic in the world. Tour this small republic with us and visit one of the wealthiest countries in the world, all in a day.
Participants will enjoy a guided tour of San Marino, followed by free time to explore.
Learn more: San Marino
- Trip facilitator
- Guided tour
Our destination: San Marino
Estimated drive time: 5 hours each way
- Del Din Shoppette at 5:30 a.m.
- Ederle Outdoor Recreation at 6 a.m.
What to Bring:
- Tourst passport
- Euro for purchases
- Activity appropriate clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Water and snacks
- Comfort items for bus ride
Please Note These COVID-19 Precautions:
- All customers must provide their own masks
- All customers must wear their masks in accordance with the latest guidance provided by the Garrison and our host nation
- All customers must maintain a distance of 1 meter (3 feet) from all customers not in their own family
Don't miss out on this opportunity!
Visit our facility page and scroll down to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) sections to find answers to many of your trip and program questions.
Get updates, information and more! Follow us on Facebook.
$95.00 Ages 13 years and up
$70.00 Ages 4-12 years
$15.00 Children 3 years and younger
Register with Outdoor Recreation in person or over the phone by calling +39 0444-71-4900 (DSN: 646-4900).
Tourist Passport Required
- Tel: +39 0444-71-4900
- Military DSN Tel: (314)646-4900