We would like to inform our customers that the Villaggio CDC (Bldg. 703) will be undergoing renovations.
Please see the full memorandum information below:
- This Memorandum is to notify all Parents that the Child Development Center (CDC) and School Age Center (SAC) programs, in building #703 Villaggio, will be undergoing a flooring renovation project to include: classrooms and corridors on the CDC side and the main lobby. The restoration will address a critical safety issue which has been on-going in our facility. CYS has been working diligently with the contractor to ensure that interruptions to business operations are kept at a minimum. Due to the nature of the renovation, temporary changes to daily business operations and locations of services will need to occur during the time period from 2 to 13 July 2018.
- The following courses of action will be implemented:
- Building #703: CDC will only offer full time child care at building #398 on Caserma Ederle. Hours of operation will be 0545-1815 and remain consistent in the temporary location. Kindergarten children will be placed in a classroom in the SAC program. Patrons have the option to not use services during this time frame. Billing will be suspended and families will not be required to utilize vacation credits.
- Building #398: CDC will temporarily cease part day and hourly care in order to accommodate building #703 programs. Billing will be suspended and families will not be required to utilize vacation credits.
- Building #703: SAC will be utilizing an alternate point of entrance/exit during the renovation. Patrons will enter through the side of the building adjacent to the Vicenza Elementary School.
- Upon completion of the lobby and corridors, classrooms in the CDC will re-open as those rooms are completed. We anticipate that normal business operations will resume on 16 July 2018 for all programs affected. Any changes to the aforementioned timeline will be communicated to patrons immediately. We appreciate your understanding, as we know this may cause some undue hardship to some members of the community.
- POC for further information is the undersigned, DSN 634-6678.
Thank you for your patience during this time.
Get updates, information and more! Follow us on Facebook.
- Tel: +39 0444-71-8466
- Military DSN Tel: (314)634-8466