Date: Jan 13, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Vicenza Better Opportunities for Single Soldiers (BOSS) - Del Din Bldg 41 Google Map
Join BOSS for a festive, adventurous and educational ascent into the Dolomites as we go snowshoeing! We'll be trekking through a winter wonderland near San Martino di Costrozza for 5-6 hours, surrounded by the gorgeous Dolomites.
- Del Din Shoppette at 7 a.m.
- Ederle Outdoor Recreation at 7:15 a.m.
Returns: Approximately 7 p.m.
- Trekking poles
- Lunch (Tirolean Cuisine)
- Avalanche training
Suggested packing list:
- Hiking boots
- Snacks and water
- Lip moisturizer
- Layers for warm and cool hiking
- Euro for cafe
Be advised of the following:
- Due to the likelihood of cold weather, winter clothes and shoes are mandatory
- Without proper equipment there is a risk of hypothermia — no jeans or light clothes/shoes will be allowed
- We are going to walk in the snow for 5-6 hours so waterproof shoes or boots are suggested
- We strongly suggest proper equipment to cover hands and feet due to the risk of extremely cold, dry temperatures/conditions
Don't miss out!
Get updates, information and more! Follow us on Facebook.
Register at Outdoor Recreation by January 10
- Tel: +39 0444-66-2712
- Military DSN Tel: (314)637-2712