- Inbound/Outbound gate banners
- Annual "Go To Guide" publication
- Digital Signage system (located in high-traffic locations across Ederle and Del Din)
- Family and MWR Website
- In-facility signage
- Contact Us for Advertising!
Sponsorship and Advertising Coordinator
Phone: +39 0444-71-4496
- Go To Guide - Annual Publication
The Go To Guide is an MWR annual publication that is the go-to publication for incoming community members and a one-stop-shop for everything somebody might want to know whether they have just arrived into the community or have lived here for years.
The guide provides information on:
- MWR facilities
- Useful information about Italy
- City information
- Maps of popular tourist locations
Additional Information For Advertisers:
- MWR Marketing distributes between 8,000-12,000 copies every year.
- They proudly track the distribution to ensure advertisers can know the realistic distribution of the Guide into the hands of the community.
- Copies are distributed to:
- Over 20 MWR locations across USAG Italy's area of responsibility
- Key, high-traffic areas (in-processing building, hotel, post office)
- SFRG groups for 207th and 173rd
Inside of the Go To Guide you can find the following advertising sizes and locations:
- Full Page (A5)
- Full Page - Inside front cover
- Full Page - Outside back cover
- Full Page - Inside back cover
- Half Page (A6)
- Gate Banners
When you want your product or service visible to the entire community, look no further than our banners located at all major inbound/outbound gates and high-traffic locations on post! We have over 30 already with more on the way!
Here are our current banner locations:
- Caserma Ederle Inbound Gate
- Caserma Ederle Outbound Gate
- Caserma Ederle Central Processing Facility Entry/Exit
- Del Din Inbound/Outbound Gate
- Del Din Pedestrian Inbound/Outbound Entrance
- Ederle Fitness Center Entry/Exit
- Villaggio Housing Inbound/Outbound Gate
Outside of the Go To Guide, the gate banners are one of our most popular locations to publicize your product or service. Because of this, interest is at a premium and space for some locations can be limited. Don't let this dissuade you! If you choose this option, we'll make sure you are scheduled in and visible to the community.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I don't have a banner design, can you design my banner?
Yes, for an additional charge MWR Marketing can coordinate to design your banner and have it printed.
- Where can I get my banner printed?
MWR Marketing can help with that! Our vinyl banner printer can create a banner within approximately four business days to the precise dimensions of our banner frames. An additional cost is associated with this service.
- If you print my banner, what happens with it when my advertising contract concludes?
Once your contract is finished, we will remove the banner. We can then give it back to you or we can dispose of it.
- If I have my own banner or graphic, can I provide you with it?
Yes! You are welcome to provide your banner to us. Please make sure you know the dimensions (2 meters wide by 1 meter tall) and ask our advertising coordinator where the holes should be placed.
Want to advertise to the American military community in USAG Italy (Vicenza & Darby) but not sure where to start? This is your place!
There are a variety of different ways to promote your business or services to the community. Here are just a few:
Find out about more services and locations as well as prices for these by contacting us!