Date: Dec 8 2018, 10 a.m.
In Front of the Del Din Sigholtz Center
The holiday season is upon us and what better way to show your holiday fashion than through a festive fun run?! We'll begin the event at 10 a.m. This will then be followed by the race.
Location: Del Din (In front of Sigholtz Center)
Approximate Length: 2.5 miles
Schedule of Events:
- 10 a.m. - Don't have an Ugly Sweater? The Art Center will be on hand with everything you need to create a prize-worthy masterpiece. Just bring a shirt, the Art Center will provide the rest
- 10:45 a.m. - Opening remarks by BOSS President and invocation by Chaplain Shin
- 11 a.m. - Ugly Sweater Run kicks off. Join us as we race around Del Din in our ugliest holiday sweaters. Deck out your strollers and your dogs, too. Everyone is welcome! Prizes will be awarded courtesy of ASAP, AAFES and Sports, Fitness and Aquatics
- Noon - Free pancakes, sausage, hot chocolate and coffee will be served inside the Del Din Sigholtz Center courtesy of the 173rd IBCT (A) and the USO Vicenza
- Special appearance from Santa!
- Joggers and walkers welcome
- Pancakes and prizes will follow the event
- Chily & Youth Services will be offering "Candy Cane Lane" where you can create a special craft to take home
While there, please consider signing up for the 2018 Adopt-A-Family program. No one should be alone over the holidays. Let us help connect your family with our single soldiers this holiday season. Once connected, you can invite the soldiers for a meal, hangout at the house, or take an outing to a nearby town or restaurant. The possibilities are endless!
Event Hosted By:
- Outdoor Recreation
- Sports, Fitness and Aquatics
- USO Vicenza
Don't miss out!
Get updates, information and more! Follow us on Facebook.