Date: Jan 15 2019, 1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Develop a deeper connection with your creative self through journaling! Let loose and explore with colors, shapes, lines, and your words all at once.
Individuals can expect to learn:
- How to document their days and feelings in a creative way
- Become familiar with basic tools and tips to use during journaling
The instructor will guide individuals with the help of prompts.
- Materials (such as personal journals and a variety of medium)
- Mixed media journals (available for purchase a the Art Center)
Individual classes will occur every Tuesday of every month at the Ederle Art Center.
$5.00 per class (including the cost of the journal)
Register early to save your spot! Class is limited to 8 people.
Drop-ins welcome as long as space is available.
- Tel: +39 0444-71-4500
- Military DSN Tel: (314)646-4500