Date: Jun 18 2018, 5:30 p.m. - 11 p.m.
If you enjoy swimming, join our team and become a certified lifeguard. After completion of this one week course, participants will be certified in lifeguarding. You will also obtain skills in CPR for the professional rescuer, AED for adult and children, and First Aid.
- Participants should be ready to enter the water for lifeguard training
- Swimming pre-test on the first day of class
- Need to be at least 16 years of age after completion of lifeguard course
Items to bring:
- Writing instrument
- Swim suit
- Food and beverages (optional)
- Proof of age (birth certificate, driver's license, permit, etc.)
Dates of lifeguard training sessions:
- April 9-14, 5:30-11 p.m.
- April 23-28, 5:30-11 p.m.
- June 18-23, 5:30-11 p.m.
If you are a good swimmer, don't let this opportunity pass you by!
Get updates, information and more! Follow us on Facebook.
Register at the front desk of the Ederle Fitness Center.
- Tel: +39 0444-71-7616
- Military DSN Tel: (314)634-7616