Reindeer Games Fitness Festival
It's go time for "Operation Sleigh"!
With Christmas around the corner, Santa may need a little help this year! Family and MWR is proud to present "Operation Sleigh," a team/family event that will test your holiday spirit and physical readiness. This event is free for teams of two and up to Family-sized units.
The Concept: teams conduct Operation Slight with the intention of stopping the Grinch and freeing Santa!
There will be four primary objectives:
- Conduct movement through obstacles courses to the Grinch's lair
- Stop the Grinch from ruining the holidays using paintball markers to color the Grinch
- Secure the Sleight Airfield:
- Launch snowballs onto targets (golf)
- Move Santa's slight and deliver presents (push/pull wheeled heavy sled w/ weights)
- Deliver Santa's presents (throw/carry)
- Maneuver through icy obstacles (polar plunge)
- Free Santa from the ice to save the holidays by smashing ice with a sledge hammer
- Four teams will compete at a time starting at 10:30 a.m. (10:30)
- Teams will have 5-10 minute intervals to complete
- Other contests available
Additional Fun For Everyone:
- Prizes for "Best Dressed Reindeer"
- Best Decorated Sleigh
- Ugliest Sweater Contest
- Outdoor Recreation - Santa's Supply
- BOSS Vicenza - Santa's Elves/Judges
- Java Cafe - Frosty's Cafe
- Ederle Art Center Activities
- USAG Italy Sports Fitness & Aquatics
- A Healthy Army Communities event
For more information on participation in the events, reach out to the Ederle Fitness Center.
ProgramEderle Fitness Center
Ederle Fitness Center
Hours:Monday5:30am-8:30pmTuesday5:30am-8:30pmWednesday5:30am-8:30pmThursday5:30am-8:30pmFriday5:30am-8:30pmSaturday9:00am-5:00pmSunday10:00am-5:00pmTraining Holidays7:00am-7:00pmFederal HolidaysClosed