Date: Dec 18 2018, 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Need to track volunteer hours for your organization? Register to be an Organizational Point of Contact (OPOC).
This training will highlight:
- Use of the VMIS system
- Managing volunteer opportunities
- Certifying volunteer hours
- Every 1st Tuesday of the month from 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Every 3rd Tuesday of the month from 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Military organizations are required to provide the Army Volunteer Coordinator appointment orders, signed by unit commander, prior to attending OPOC training
- Private organizations should provide a memorandum listing the OPOC Information (name, telephone number, email address, and name of organization)
Help your volunteers get credit for their volunteer hours!
Get updates, information and more! Follow us on Facebook.
Email us to to register. Registration required.
Registration closes one hour prior to the class.
- Tel: +39 0444-71-7500
- Military DSN Tel: (314)634-7500