Date: Apr 5 2019, 10 a.m.
The School Age Center is offering a new way to spend your no school day. 1st through 5th graders can enjoy signing up for one of two cook classes. Instructor Elena Zanotto will give children the opportunity to experiment with Italian traditional recipes and discover local products all while improving their kitchen skills and having fun.
Open to: 1st-5th graders
- 10 a.m. (max of 15 children)
- 1:30 p.m. (max of 15 children)
- No extra fees if already enrolled in before/after school care with CYS
- If not enrolled, hourly fees apply, please make reservation as soon as possible
No school, no problem. Come cook with us!
Get updates, information and more! Follow us on Facebook.
Inquire with SAC if not already enrolled in after school care.
Register at Parent Central Services (Bldg. 108), SAC or online using Webtrac.
- Tel: +39 0444-71-7206
- Military DSN Tel: (314)634-7206