Descend a canyon with us!
Navigate your way down a mountain canyon while rappelling down waterfalls and wading through creeks! Canyoning is a mix of hiking, rappelling, and whatever else it takes to descend the canyon. You can expect frigid waters on this experience.
After canyoning, we will find a place to have lunch before heading back to Vicenza.
- Canyoning equipment (helmets, harnesses, wetsuits, etc.)
- Canyoning guide
- Trip facilitator
- Block of instruction
Not Included: Lunch
Estimated Drive Time: 2.5 hours
- Ederle Outdoor Recreation at 6 a.m.
- Del Din Shoppette at 6:30 a.m.
What to Bring:
- Euro for purchases (lunch, pictures, etc.)
- Swimsuit and shirt to wear under wetsuit
- Closed-toe shoes
- Dry change of clothes
- Sun protection (sunglasses with tether, sunblock, lip balm, etc.)
- Water and snacks
- Comfort items for bus ride
- Waterproof camera
What a great way to release and let go!
Visit our facility page and scroll down to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) sections to find answers to many of your trip and program questions.
Get updates, information and more! Follow us on Facebook.
Register with Outdoor Recreation in person or over the phone by calling +39 0444-71-4900 (DSN: 646-4900).
- Ages 16 years and older recommended.
- A minimum level of rappelling and water skills are required.
- Toboggans aren't mandatory.
Participants younger than 18 years must be accompanied by a guardian.