Date: Dec 27 2018, 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Everyone is welcome, whether you are expecting or you already have a baby or even a toddler. This class will teach you about the practice of baby wearing, whether you choose to use a sling or another type of carrier, so you and your baby can enjoy the maximum benefits of closeness.
Wearing your baby has a number of well-documented benefits:
- Builds strong bonds
- Calms and soothes for less crying
- Helps your baby develop socially
You will learn:
- The benefits of baby wearing
- Different carrier types including wraps, slings, and buckled or soft-structured
- Selecting the right carrier for your Family
- Learn how to safely position baby in an ergonomically-correct position
Join us to practice baby wearing and try out a variety of different carriers.
Get updates, information and more! Follow us on Facebook.
- Tel: +39 0444-71-7500
- Military DSN Tel: (314)634-7500