Date: May 18, 6 p.m.
The perfect adventure for thrillseekers and nature enthusiasts alike! Enjoy the beauty of the Adriatic Sea in all of its glory and become certified to scuba dive in one of Europe's finest diving locations: Pula, Croatia. Learn more about the opportunities that await in the underwater world around you as you embark on an amazing experience.
- Friday, May 18: Complete initial paperwork and meet the instructor
- Monday to Wednesday, May 21-23: From 6-10 p.m., learn basic scuba skills in the classroom and pool sessions
- Thursday, May 24: Open day for participants to pack and prepare for the trip
- Friday to Sunday, May 25-27: Leave early in the morning for Pula, Croatia, and spend the next few days diving and living the Croatia coast lifestyle
- Monday, May 28: Return to Vicenza around 6 p.m.
Trip requirements: Participants must be able to swim and tread water.
Learn more: Scuba diving
- Learning materials
- Scuba equipment
- Dive fees
- Tank fills
- 3 nights lodging
Does not include: Meals
Our destination: Pula, Croatia
Bring: A detailed list will be provided upon signing up
Spots are limited! Sign up today!
Visit our facility page and scroll down to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) sections to find answers to many of your trip and program questions.
Get updates, information and more! Follow us on Facebook.
$420.00 for non-students
Register at Outdoor Recreation