Date: Aug 4 2020, 11 a.m.
USAG Italy - Vicenza CYS is looking to hire for Child & Youth Program Assistant (CYPA) positions. We'll be running a virtual job fair to help fill these great positions!
- Applicants must be 18 years old at time of appointment
- Must be able to communicate in English, both orally and in writing
Virtual Job Fair - Step 1:
Interested applicants must submit the below documents (in PDF format) between 7:30-10 a.m. (07:30-10:00) on the day of the job fair to Child & Youth Services.
- Current resume with current APO and phone number
- High School diploma/college transcript(s)
- PCS orders and DD 214 (if applicable)
Emails and documents received by 10 a.m. (10:00) will be reviewed by NAF HR for eligibility and qualification. Emails and documents received after 10 a.m. (10:00) will not be considered for hire.
Interested applicants that miss the email/document deadline will have to apply via USAJobs.
Virtual Job Fair - Step 2:
- Once you've applied, applicants will receive an email informing them if they are being referred or not.
- Those who are referred will be instructed to wait for a telephone interview call.
- Telephone interviews will be conducted on the day of the fair between 1-6 p.m. (13:00-18:00) by CYS.
- Referred applicants must be available to accept phone calls between these hours.
Qualifications and Conditions:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Communicate effectively in English (written & orally)
- Must be 18 or older at time of employment Satisfactory completion of pre-employment and background checks Health assessment and immunizations
- Physical ability to lift 40lbs Walk, bend, stoop and stand on a routine basis
Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Get updates, information and more! Follow us on Facebook.