Date: Jun 15 2019, 5 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Intense beauty, great cuisine and amazing aromas are jam-packed into the area known as Cinque Terre. Between its coastal scenery and colorful buildings, these five coastal villages on the Italian Riviera are a sight to behold.
We will travel to Cinque Terre by bus. Once there, our trip facilitator will pass out trail/national park cards. You will then enjoy free time to travel to the villages by train, hike the trails between the villages, stop for coffee or a nice meal, or just enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Trip facilitator
- Train tickets from La Spezia to the five villages
- Entrance fee to the natural park with the Cinque Terre card
Our Destination: Cinque Terre
Estimated Drive Time: 4 hours 30 minutes each way
Departs: Ederle Outdoor Recreation
What to Bring:
- Euro for purchases (food, shopping, etc.)
- Activity-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunblock, lip balm, etc.)
- Towel and swimwear
- Water and snacks
- Comfort items for bus ride
Don't leave Italy without visiting Cinque Terre!
Visit our facility page and scroll down to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) sections to find answers to many of your trip and program questions.
Get updates, information and more! Follow us on Facebook.
$60.00 Ages 4-12 years
$15.00 Ages 3 years and younger
Register with Outdoor Recreation in person, over the phone or using the Sign Up button below.
- Tel: +39 0444-71-7453
- Military DSN Tel: (314)634-7453