Date: May 18 2018, 6:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Whether you're planning to enjoy a night out or a quiet night in, CYS is here to help!
- Open to children, infants through kindergarten, with an active CYS registration.
- Care is offered from 6:30-11:30 p.m.
- Children are required to be picked up by 11:30 p.m.
- All children must have closed-toe shoes on.
- If your child has a medical requirement, please bring medication and fill out necessary forms.
- Infants are required to have wipes, diapers, bottles, change of clothing, and pacifier if they use one.
- Toddlers are required to have wipes, diapers/pull ups, and change of clothing.
- Children will go outside if the weather permits. Please dress your child appropriately.
Don't miss out on a night of fun or relaxation! Call your friends and reserve your spots!
Get updates, information and more! Follow us on Facebook.
$20.00 per child
Register at CYS Parent Central Services, CDC 398, CDC 703 or on WebTrac
- January 2-16 for the January 19 Parents' Night Out
- February 27 to March 13 for the March 16 Parents' Night Out
- May 1-15 for the May 18 Parents' Night Out
- Tel: +39 0444-71-5700
- Military DSN Tel: (314)634-5700